What is Chin Track Days?
We are a leading provider of non-competition track events for sports car enthusiasts. When you acquired a sports car, did you notice that advanced driving skills were not included? We provide advanced driver coaching for you to acquire those skills. With Chin Track Days, enthusiasts can enjoy their cars and receive driver education at some of the legendary road courses in the USA. Venues like Sebring, Road Atlanta, Watkins Glen, Mid-Ohio, VIR, COTA and more.
Our emphasis is on FUN and skill training, not racing. In our non-competition events, the gentleman and lady sports car driver can practice and learn new advanced driving techniques. Entry level drivers receive high-quality instruction on high-performance driving skills. If you are already an experienced track driver, you may be exempt from instruction, and enjoy generous, high-quality track time. All training and driving is done in a low-stress, non-competition environment. There is no racing, time-trials, or contests at Chin Track Days events. Events are defined as driver's education activities, and are governed accordingly. We welcome ALL enthusiasts; there is no limitation to a particular marquee of car.
Join Chin Track Days
- SAFETY is the #1 priority.
- Emphasis on lower enrollment, fewer run groups, and more track time.
- Founded in 1999, first event at Sebring International Raceway.
- Since then, we have received over 75,000 driver entries for more than 800 track events.
- Events are fully staffed with qualified instructors, corner workers, and safety teams.
- Almost any modern street car with OEM equipment can be used.
- Fully-prepared competition cars are also welcome.
- Minimum requirements: a good attitude, a safe car in excellent condition, and a SNELL approved helmet.
- Chin Track Days visits more great tracks and has more events than any other club in the USA.